Re: [MOL] My mom's pain [03143] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My mom's pain

My father is having many of those same problems.  He is very weak too, but
still goes out though he often has to be careful as he loses his balance and
nearly stumbles often. Doc says it's "not the cancer, but lack of exercise."
-chris