Re: [MOL] Hope you squeezed him very tight Donna! [03142] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hope you squeezed him very tight Donna!

My husband was an excellent caregiver.  So good,  he hated to let go of all
his additional duties, other than cooking, dishes and windows!!!! Giggling!
Now, I see that nice name Donna, (my eldest daughters name is Donna) and yet
I see no picture of you for our album.  How can that be?  We can't have
anyone missing.  I have everything up; so I need some more diversion, like
fussing when I make a boo boo and their plenty.

A  AML friend eh?  What was your stage, what treatments, if you don't mind
my asking?  It helps us to know all the cancers we can; so that we may be
effective for new members.

I am not a believer in horoscopes, doesn't mean I don't read them.  I read
mine a long time ago and it said two things.  Neither of which I liked.
Hey, I thought they were to say nice things about you or I would not have
put my money in the machine.  It said, my heath problems would be female
related.  Yep, cancer twice, uterine and breast.  Then it said I would die
in a head on car crash...to say that this doesn't make me uncomfortable in
the least is an understatement.  If I get to drive, that's a very big if
there, I never pass anyone.  When my husband or someone else drives and they
pass a car I have my head in my lap, three guesses why.  Erie!

Have a wonderful holiday and we are happy to know you.  Too bad we didn't
meet at a party or something like that.  Just the same, stay strong, warmly,
your friend, lillian

more....