Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03141] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

Tell Tommy that he has a special hug from a fellow AML survivor, don't give
up........don't give up.............we're all fighting this enemy
together..I'll never take him out of my prayers.

Best wishes, Donna