[MOL] Hello Everyone [03135] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello Everyone

Hi everybody.

My name is Andre, and my mother is very ill with cancer. I'm doing what I
can to keep her spirits up, but she tends to get very depressed.

My Aunt has come to NY to help get her backon her feet, but my mom, can be
difficult. I think she thinks that there is no one who understands how she
is feeling. I'm trying to find a site where cancer survivors tell they're
stories, in hopes of finding something to encourage her, and give her MORE
of a will to live...

I'd appreciate any stories you can send me, that could help her, and
encourage her, and show her that she's not alone....

Thank you...
Andre---