[MOL] New anti-inflammatory drug cuts precancerous growths in hereditary [03132] Medicine On Line

[MOL] New anti-inflammatory drug cuts precancerous growths in hereditary colon disease....

http://www.inyouremail.com/wellbeingezine.com/2000/06/29/185245_20000629__New_Antiinflammatory.shtml

New Anti-inflammatory Drug Cuts Precancerous Growths in Hereditary Colon Disease

By inhibiting a specific enzyme, the drug celecoxib can reduce the
number of colon polyps in patients with a hereditary disease that
causes hundreds of the precancerous growths, according to new research. The drug could impact polyp growth in the general population,
but further research is needed to determine that, say experts.

 www.angelfire.com/sc/nolangels/index.html
(
 Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much more....