Re: [MOL] My mom's pain [03131] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My mom's pain

Rohit;   My experience with my hub. is that the pain can cause weakness and the cancer
also causes weakness and lying around so much can cause a person to get weak and muscles
arn't functioning like they should.  My hub. also has trouble getting up from sitting
positions, in his case I think it's weakness.  Sometimes we have to use common sense
because the docs. don't have any answers.  It's hard not knowing what's going on but just
help her as much as you can. You might try protien drinks to increase her strength, keep
on with acupunture. It is really hard on the immune sytem to combat the pain so pain
pills are a relief at times. One of them deals where a person is between a rock and a
hard place. Best wishes to you both......Beav