[MOL] Merchant Account - No Setup Fees 10685 [03130] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Merchant Account - No Setup Fees 10685

HOW TO SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE SALES:

Easily accept major credit cards right away!

Act now and all Setup & App. fees waived

For Free Setup DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:carda1@beer.com?subject=merchant_interested
Include your name, phone number and best time to call.
Or you can call 1(888) 242-8260 now! Our courteous
customer care reps are anxious to help you get your
merchant account today.
Merchant Status will help you increase sales by an
incredible 50% to 400%. Stop losing valuable sales!

With one phone call you can be:

Accepting all major credit cards!

Accepting checks over the net or by Fax!

Accepting real time processing for member sites!

Gaining costumer loyalty and trust!

Close the sale now. No more wondering if "The check
is in the mail"

We specialize in helping those entrepreneurs who
are just starting out: no credit, poor credit, or
even if you have great credit.

Almost everyone is approved!

For the next 5 days we will waive all Setup & App.
fees! (other companies charge $200 to $500 to set up)

In Business since 1992

For Free Setup DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:carda1@beer.com?subject=merchant_interested
Include your name, phone number and best time to call.
Or you can call 1(888) 242-8260 now! Our courteous
customer care reps are anxious to help you get your
merchant account today.

This email has been delivered to you by the OPT IN PLUS email
delivery service. If you feel that this has reached you in error please
DOUBLE CLICK ON mailto:remo28@beer.com?subject=unsubscribe
We will insure that your email address is removed from our database
immediately. Thank you for participating in OPT IN PLUS!
We value your membership.