[MOL] Elevated Platelet count [03129] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Elevated Platelet count

             Do you have any idea why my platelet count would be at
around 1024?  What might this mean when platelets are too high?

             I'd appreciate any info you may have.  My family doctor is
sending me for an abdominal ultra-sound on spleen etc. Also, I am to
             see an Oncologist who my doctor said may want to do a bone
marrow test.  However, I cannot see him till Aug. 12/2000.

             Is there anything I can be doing at home in the meantime
that would be helpful?

             Thank you for your reply.

              Celine Hill