From: Enver Krvavac <enverk@comm.mot.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, June 30, 2000 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer

Kathy,

Unfortunately my father's stage was extensive small cell lung cancer.  The
only symptoms he had was bone pain, by the time of diagnosis it really
metastasized to other areas.  I was looking to alternative therapy in
addition to chemo.  I was told that chemo should put the cancer into
remission, however, it could comes back. I would like to prevent it from
coming back,  and that is why I am inquiring about alternative medicine.

Best regards,
Enver