Re: [MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer [03115] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer

Bess,

Thank you for the response and kind generosity. I'm sorry to hear about your
husband.  I have no problem of obtaining clinical shark cartilage, I was just
inquiring about it's efficacy.  By the way we live in Chicago.

Thank you best of regards,
Enver