Re: [MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer [03113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer

Kathy,

Unfortunately my father's stage was extensive small cell lung cancer.  The only
symptoms he had was bone pain, by the time of diagnosis it really metastasized to
other areas.  I was looking to alternative therapy in addition to chemo.  I was
told that chemo should put the cancer into remission, however, it could comes
back. I would like to prevent it from coming back,  and that is why I am
inquiring about alternative medicine.

Best regards,
Enver