Re: [MOL] Lillian/photos/Rohit [03109] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/photos/Rohit

Don't worry, I can always tweak the photo and make you the most handsome man
in the world!

Rohit  I was glad to hear that the acupunture works well for your wife, I
have heard this from many folks on the forum through the year's and I
believe Insurance now covers the treatment.  What concerned me was the fact
that Pat fell and the doctor brushes is off.  Now mind you a fall could mean
any number of things with many of them not a serious problem; however the
doctor does need to keep track of things.  A change in blood preassure could
cause a fall, moving to fast, alergic reaction to a drug, drinking too much
acholol (that would be a good fall, since we are not to drink with the drugs
we take!) to life threatening warnings, stoke, cancer, and many more.

Despite everything, have a nice day, warmly, lillian

more....