[MOL] An invitation for you! [03107] Medicine On Line

[MOL] An invitation for you!

Hi,

A friend of yours  would like you to see this Web page:

Happy Independence Day - With Java
http://www.funone.com/fun2/07/canada/fw1.htm

Your friend also included this note:

To all our great Canadian Friends, enjoy your special day and know we love you.  Molers of the USA, Uk; etc.