Re: [MOL] New to this ... [03105] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to this ...

Hi Carol;  My name is Beav. Welcome to the party. This is the best place I have
found to find things about cancer and while I'm at it I would like to thank
Lillian for her reply and help.  Back to the party.. I have been taking care of my
hub. for 3yrs.. It has been a frantic 3yrs. I might ad. I can't work because I
have to take care of him. He is completely disabled from cancer. I am soooo tired.
I found out that I have 30 days of respit through his part B ins. (state) and I
need it so bad. The problem is he will have to go into a nursing home for he needs
24 hr. care and bowel mangement. We have 15 hrs. of caregiver help each wk. but I
am so mentally tired I feel like I ran into a brick wall and I am dazed...He
doesn't want to go into a nur. hm. and it makes me feel like I am dropping him off
at the dog lb. I feel so torn by this. Has anybody else been through this dilema?
I know I have to take care of myself and all that, also there is very little
support from his family other then they think I am doing such a wonderful job.
They live out of state but they basically are not there for him.  Well I didn't
intend to party so long. Take care all.............Beav