Re: [MOL] My mom's pain [03102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My mom's pain

Hi Susan; That is really great that acupucture is helping your mom. My husband
has tried it, no where near the results your mom has had. He is on high doses of
mrph. too. The docs. were skeptical of him having a pump. I don't know if it was
for ins. reasons. He does have cancer is his spine too. We do however really
believe in acupuncture. We have a friend that uses little tiny magnets on the ear
to treat differant parts of the body. It's supposed to be the latest discovery in
acupun. We also have a friend that does energy healing, which seems to help with
pain and energy level... Good luck...........Beav