Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

Pat K

We have a friend in California and we live in Al.  she needs a bone marrow
transplant badly.  She has AML (with Philadelphia?).  Chemo doesn't work with
this.  I found out that if my children match, they can have it sent to CA and
they don't have to go.  They have found a match (not 100%) and the person is
in Paris, France.  I think her family will help  along with donations and pay
for the donors expenses.  They offered to pay for the tests if some couldn't
pay the $65.  I know  her ins won't cover  this.  She has to have $100,000 to
begin with.  And she only has a 20% chance if everything goes alright.  We
ask for prayers for her also.  she has a small child.

Pat Hall