Re: [MOL] New to this ...Reply! [03093] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to this ...Reply!

Gosh Carol, you are in luck we have our very own pity pot, Dusti has it,
send it to Carol Dusti!  tee hee!  This is what we are about, a place where
you can be yourself, gripe, laugh, pray, blue Monday, the works with all of
us understanding.  You have really come to a great forum friend; so welcome!

Steriotatic Radio Surgery:  Here's a link.

http://www.siuh.edu/conindex5.html

Now friend, I am making no endorsement; but my husband used this facility
for seed implants and he did very well and has continued doing well.

My girlfriend had the steriotatic on brain for 2 tumors at this facility and
did very well.  Then a new one raised and she had it done elsewhere, the
next thing she knew she had 14 tumors.  It would be a lie to tell you she
made it.  I have always felt had she stayed at the original treating
facility she would still be alive.  I am sure there are other places that do
the same elsewhere, I am just not familiar with them.  Hope this information
is of help or at least gets you started in the right direction.  Warmly,
your friend, lillian

more....