[MOL] New to this ... [03092] Medicine On Line

[MOL] New to this ...

OK, here goes nothing ...
Had a menengioma on the brain in 1987.  And lucky me it grew back 5 years
later, and got to repeat the same wonderful surgery.  The a couple of months
later we had to redo the surgery again to fix the leaking spinal fluid.
Great.
And now I have been told I have not one, but 4 new tumors.  Merry Christmas !
I don't want to have another surgery.  I am so sick of them cutting my head
open.  My neurosurgeon's nurse has discussed with the doc & he feels I would
be a great candidate for stereotactic radio surgery.  Has anyone had this and
can anyone give me ideas of the process ... good or bad.  I need info.  I
have been checking websites, but want opinions from those who have been there.
Sorry for the pity party .... I promise to be better.  I will appreciate any
assistance.

Thank you !
Carol