Re: [MOL] My mom's pain/Susan [03090] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My mom's pain/Susan

Yes, acupuncture is now considered a very effective therapy even by the
medical establishment.  So glad your sister took her and I am sure after a
few more treatments your mom may have no pain in the left arm.  Would that
not be wonderful?

I really appreciate your letting me know Susan; as I just felt so bad for
your mother and all of you last night.  It is very difficult to be in pain
and to watch pain.  Besides pain is not conducive to healing.  So you have
made my day.

When does your mom get another acupuncture treatment?  Does your mom drink
green tea (3 cups a day)?  And what is she doing for the liver?

Take care kiddo, we are all here for you, love, lillian