[MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer [03062] Medicine On Line

[MOL] shark cartilage for small cell lung cancer

I was wondering in anyone on the MOL forum has any experience with shark
cartilage for small cell lung cancer or any other cancers. My father is
currently going through treatment for stage IV small cell lung cancer.
I am looking for other alternative medicine along with the chemo.

Thank you,

Enver