Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03059] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

I agree - I could not afford to donate cash but felt I might be doing
something better by donating marrow - they weren't interested in even testing
it. I don't have $65 to pay for that!  -chris