Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03058] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

All of my children are on the bone marrow donors list.  The last 2 who were
tested had to pay $65 each.   The first one paid $50.  why is this not done
like the blood tests free.  The company who came here first agreed to do it
for $25, when they got here they changed it to $65.  And yet we saw in the
paper not long ago of the official with the Am Cancer embezzled $7,000,000.
So sorry that the donor backed out.
What a pity, can't imagine what was more imp than that.

Hope for another match.

Pat hall