[MOL] Hello [03053] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello

To whom it may concern,

Good morning,  I read your article on snake venom slows down breast tumor
growth.  It was interesting.  I am interesting in knowing who i can get in
touch with about venom research.  I had a few questions that I needed
answered regarding the venom it self and other health outcomes in the future.
 Hope to hear from you soon.

sincerely
Shital Patel