Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

So very sorry to hear that.  Bone marrow donation is difficult - I offered to
donate bone marrow YEARS ago - they sent me a form requesting money instead!
-chris