Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all [03051] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy/Chris/all

Hi Chris,

It was a bone marrow transplant.  The good news is she backed out prior to
them starting the preparation (radiation and chemo).  If she'd waited to back
out until after they'd begun to prep him, it would have been very bad indeed.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have responded on the forum and
all who are responding with their prayers.  We will get through this.  I will
post again when I have some more news.

Love to all,  Kathy