Re: [MOL] Kathy Q. [03035] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Q.

Without a doubt this was a shock; so poised for everything; but somehow
there is a reason that we just can't see at the present moment.  My prayers
will be that the next donor accepts and steps forward quickly.  I am so
sorry to hear this; but I am confident .  Love you, lillian