Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy [03033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy's donor backed out/Charlotte/Kathy

Kathy,
    I believe Tommy is going to survive as well.  Something deep in my heart
tells me so.  No, I don't know him, although he's seems like at least a
cousin, but something deep within me tells me he will survive.  And the rest
of you and us will be richly blessed because of him.  Again, my prayers are
with you all.
Luv ya,
Marlene