Re: [MOL] Death of friends [03028] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Death of friends

Kathy,

I understand how people feel in trying to protect "us".  I think that my note
came out badly, not my intention.  I just wanted to say talk to us like you
always did.  I was very intimidated by friends with a death sentence and was
so afraid that I would say the wrong thing.  I'm certain that I did say the
wrong thing to many of them.   When I was first dx, I didn't want to hear the
 C    word spoken, now I want to know all I can about this d---- disease.
Everyone is different, so i can only speak for myself.  But I feel
uncomfortable when people are on edge about what they say.  And I know I did
it also.

Thanks for your reply, I realized I had made the wrong impression when I
reread it on e-mail.  Anything anyone does is appreciated.   The Road to Hell
is paved with good intentions and mine is paved  well.

Pat Hall