Re: [MOL] Dave B. and my "old" MOL friends [03026] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B. and my "old" MOL friends

Hi Dave B.  In answeer to your question about spose responce, It was
just take one day at a time and meet it head on together.  It made  us
appreciate each other alot better.   Well maybe that is not what I mean.
I think it made us more aware of life in geneeral.  Charlotte
PS  Paul was a good caregiver.  Maybe ayear after my mastectomy he had
to have a trple by-pass.  Then it was my turn.