Re: [MOL] Hello Friends; Something that I hope helps you... [03025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Friends; Something that I hope helps you...

Very good Lillian.
I found out something today that common sense should have told me a long
time ago.
You can have a negative bone scan, but still have cancer cells in your
bone marrow.
One of my doctors is talking about doing a bone marrow draw to test for
cells.  Doesn't thrill me at all! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Loves Charlotte
PS I get to go to Columbus to see my grand babies tomorrow.  Now that's
a mood lifter!