Re: [MOL] Susan! [03010] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Susan!

Yes, a patient can have only so much radiation of any type.  Darn!  Is your
mother on a morphine pump for pain?  I have just recently heard that
sometimes it is put into the spine and works very well also.  I know the
morphine pump works.  I have a friend who is on morphine plus another
medication using the pump.  I'll get her to give me the name of the other
medication.  Pain, I just really think no one should be in pain, it breaks
my heart to hear that your mother is in so much pain.  I will research on
this and see what they come up with.  Or perhaps one of our other great
Molers will have an answer to the pain.

We are honored that you permit us to walk this journey with you.  Yes, it is
a sad one; but the secret is to take every negative and turn it into a
positive.  Sounds hard; but it really isn't.  Start small.  Ex. today I am
blessed because my child made his/her grandmother smile.  Yes, you saw the
tear in her eye; but concentrate on the tear of joy that put a smile on her
face.  The picture is too large right now, zero into the small things.
Remember the saying "it's the little things that make us happy"?

Sounds as though her GP knew exactly what to say to lift her spirits.  He's
a wise one.

We know its tough; but you know you have all of us, that's plenty of hugs
there girlfriend.  Big hugs at that!  love you, lillian

more....