[MOL] Re: Alternative Meds. in conjunction with Chemo Effects! [02997] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Alternative Meds. in conjunction with Chemo Effects!

Jeanne sent this in a while back and I thought it would be of help to people
who are doing alternatives or are interested in alternatives.  Your friend,
lillian