[MOL] hello [02984] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hello

I am not sure that I am writing to the right person.  My mother was just
diagnosed with
advanced ovarian and uterine cancer which has spread to her lymphnodes and
her lungs.
We are praying very hard for her and so far it is working.  The tumers have
shrunk in the
lungs and they need them to dissapear in order to operate on the rest.  We
will pray for
you Cindy that it won't come back.  Praise the Lord.  Please respond, and
let me know if
you got this message. As I have never used this before.
Love Suzann