Re: [MOL] I have a new title now????? [02981] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I have a new title now?????

Dear Nanc:  I, too, am glad that you're maintaining your sense of humor!
When I was on oxygen last year, I would get up out of the chair too fast
sometimes and the line would catch on something.  My nose got pretty sore.
Also, one of the cats loved to chase it.  I can't imagine TWO people with
those long hoses!  I can see that you're hanging in there.  I wonder at your
strength, Nanc.

Love, Kathy