[MOL] Thanks Lillian ! [02980] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks Lillian !

Lillian,

Thank you very much for the endless stream of research articles you send
our way.  I would never have the time, energy or talent to dig them out
for myself. You really are the research queen. I need to start shopping
for a crown !

Thanks again.

love

Rohit