Re: [MOL] I have a new title now????? [02970] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I have a new title now?????

Nanc, good that you can still maintain your humor in the situation.  Hope Don
got a chuckle or two out of that two.

Good that you can get away and set your worries on the "back burner" once in
a while.  I do that too sometimes.  Every now and then I take a vacation day
from work and family.  I let my family know I am on a vacation day but just
for that day I don't call them - they can call me if needed.  I use the day
to putz around the house, visit some neglected friends, and maybe go to lunch
w/ one of them.  -chris