Re: [MOL] Pat H. [02969] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat H.

Good to see you on line there pal.  Thanks for the roses.  Their nice to get
when you are alive.  Winking!    I hope to get some more art work from the
Molers, or a picture of their crafts.  I know we have many talented folks on
board.  The old school desk painted by my grand daughter was purchased from
the gallery by author Pat Conroy, who has written quite a few books that
have become movies.  "The Prince of Tides", "Beach Music", "The Great
Santini" and more.  Funny, granny here was her teacher and the grand
daughter sells 10 times more than the granny!  I love it, I am thrilled for
her.  It is not uncommon for a grand mother to come in, see two painted
chairs, buy them both @ $225.00 each for her grand daughters wanting to
inspire them to do art.  So just hurry up and send that picture of yourself
in and put me to task at getting it up on the album.   Take care Pat, your
friend, lillian

more....