[MOL] Dusti [02968] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti

Dear Dusti,

re quaint old English sayings, I was just looking at the Official Wimbledon
Web Page and came across this cracker:

"The No. 3 seeded Pierce was as cozy as an egg plopped in a bowl of butter,
saying that she's simply dismissing the surface she playing on."

I have never heard this saying before, but I rather like it!!!

David Whipps
(01252) 808077

david.whipps@equitas.co.uk