Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?no; but a big WELCOMEANYWAY! [02965] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?no; but a big WELCOMEANYWAY!

Hi Ann.  My name is Charlotte.  I am a breast cancer survivor.
I know how hard it is to make that appointment to find out something you
are not sure you want to hear, but the sooner the better.  A persons
cancer is never more treatable than it is this very minute.  Loves
Charlotte