Re: [MOL] I have a new title now????? [02964] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I have a new title now?????

Nanc...  Your post totally cracked me up.  You are incredible woman... is
there anything you don't do?  Hang in there sweetie.  Your Mom and your Don
are sooooo lucky to have you there to choreograph for them!

Love you much and praying for you all the time!

Kathy Q