Re: [MOL] Dave B. [02961] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.

Lil,

I just visited the Album since you updated it.  It is lovely.  Since I am on
4 different groups I didn't have time to read it like I will later.  I
couldn't believe your medical history.  And to think you have short term
memory loss,  no way.  I know I have lost quite a bit of I.Q. since chemo.  I
do remember that JFK had Addison's disease.

You have done a beautiful job and such an artist.  So were the others.  I
love bird houses, and your granddaughter had some great ones.  I collect them
but refuse to let any outside in case a bird messes them up.

Your new friend,

Pat Hall