[MOL] Recommended by: Nancy Postema [02959] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Recommended by: Nancy Postema

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Nancy Postema
Friend's IP address: 63.23.175.160
Date and Time: 6/27/00 11:04:58 PM EST
See the bottom of this message to report abuse.

Hi,

Nancy Postema would like you to see this Web page:

http://www.debsfunpages.com/rosep.htm

what a nice site!!

Nancy Postema also included this note:

I thought of all my Mol Angel Friends
when I read this from a friend, just thought I would share with all of you.
God Bless all of you.
Love & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

Win a million dollars!
Win a million dollars!
Win a million dollars!
Win a million dollars!

go to:
http://mailbits.com/goto/hotdog.asp?e-TAF_million

____
***IMPORTANT NOTE***

This is a free service provided by MailBits.com.
Compared to regular email, this is a better way to
recommend a website to your friends. That's because
information about the sender of the message is included
to prevent and catch abuse of the system.

To report abuse of this service: Abuse@mailbits.com