Re: [MOL] Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma rEPLY [02956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma rEPLY

Welcome to our wonderful forum Laurie.  Here are some sites for you to explore regarding Epithelioid emangioendothelioma.  Hope this is of help you  and know that we are always here.  Join us in our chats!  Warmly, your friend, lillian

epithelioid hemangioendothelioma
Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma of Bone Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma (EHE) is a rare, well-differentiated endothelial tumor with a wide spectrum of behavior. The term was designed to describe tumors that had an appearance in between hemangiomas and
http://www.bonetumor.org/page135.html

2 Hemangioendothelioma or epithelioid hemangioendothelioma was first described as a new entity by Weiss and Enzinger
POSTTRAUMATIC (?) HEMANGIOENDOTHELIOMA OF THE CALVARIAL REGION. PRELIMINARY CASE REPORT Authors: Kita Pawel, Latka Dariusz, Czerwinski Krzysztof, Szczurek Zbigniew* * Chair and Departament of Pathology Silesian Medical Academy Zabrze
http://neuroc99.coruniversitec.edu.co/text/hemangioendotelioma.htm

3 IAC Mar98: A Case Report of Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma Involving the Liver, Lungs and Scalp
Title: A Case Report of Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma Involving the Liver, Lungs and Scalp Authors: Kuniko Iihara, Tadashi Uekusa, Satoshi Matsuda, Akie Aoki and Michio Akima Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma is an uncommon form of endothelial neoplasm
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/IAC/IAC104.htm

4 Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, lung
Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, lung (F/71, S97-21356) Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, previously called as intravascular bronchoalveolar tumor (IVBAT), is a low grade scleorosing angiosarcoma that typically presents with multiple nodules in young
http://www.yumc.or.kr/medicine/pathol/Case/Case006T.html

5 Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, lung
Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, lung Text Click Fig. number to see full size picture
http://www.yumc.or.kr/medicine/pathol/Case/Case006L.html

6 Article Ulcerated cutaneous epithelioid hemangioendothelioma - European Journal of Dermatology
Numéro 6 - Septembre 1999 Ulcerated cutaneous epithelioid hemangioendothelioma Résumé :Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma described first by Weiss and Enzinger in 1982 is an uncommon vascular tumor usually involving soft tissue, less frequently the lung
http://www.john-libbey-eurotext.fr/fr/revues/ejd/a45E3BAC5.htm

7 Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of the liver - Volume 78 Number 11, Page 2318 - December 1, 1996
CancerVolume 78 Number 11 , Pages 2318-2327December 1, 1996Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc. Copyright © 1996 American Cancer Society. All rights reserved. Published by John Wiley Sons, Inc. ORIGINAL ARTICLE Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of the liver
http://newcancer.edoc.com/cancer/96abs/v78n11p2318.html

8 Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, lung
? ???? ???, ???? ? ? ?? ????? ?????.
http://www.yumc.or.kr/medicine/pathol/Case/Case006.html

9 Hemangioendothelioma
Hemangioendothelioma Back to previous level Hemangioendothelioma, Epithelioid Search PUBMED for Hemangioendothelioma, Epithelioid: All Review Therapy Diagnosis
http://medir.ohsu.edu/cliniweb/C4/C4.557.645.375.370.html

10 Bone Tumors: Malignant Hemangioendothelioma of Bone
Bone Tumors Malignant Hemangioendothelioma of Bone We prefer to use the term malignant hemangioendothelioma of bone for the form of angiosarcoma that is characterized by multifocal occurrence usually in bones and soft tissue of the affected extremity. This
http://intouch.cancernetwork.com/canmed/Ch139/139-6.htm

16 EH
Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma(EH) Epithelial hemangioendothelioma is a rare vascular neopplasm occuring most commonly in soft tissue, bone, lung and liver, and is of intermediate malignancy between hemangioma and angiosarcoma. Epitheliod
http://www.croofian.com/EH.htm