[MOL] Brompton's Cocktail [02954] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Brompton's Cocktail

Has anyone heard of this?  My sister asked me to ask you all.  I'm selfishly
keeping the forum (and all of you!) to myself and haven't given her the URL
to sign up yet.   I will - in time!  Thanks to anyone who has info on
Brompton's Cocktail!

Susan C.