Re: [MOL] Beav [02949] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav

I will definitely be more than happy to keep an eye out for angio sarcoma,
you can count on that.  Welcome to our wonderful forum,  I have been reading
your messages and I agree, these are the best of the best of people.  By the
way your response to new queries have been good also.  Your just fitting
right in so beautifully.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....