[MOL] Humor-PG-13 [02925] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humor-PG-13

As an elderly lady sat on her front porch reflecting on her long life, A Fairy Godmother suddenly appeared and offered to fulfill 3 Wishes for her.

"Well," said the woman, "I guess I'd like to be Rich." POOF: The Fairy Godmother turned her rocking chair into solid Gold.

"And I wouldn't mind being a Young and Beautiful Princess." POOF: The Fairy Godmother turned the old woman into an exquisite Young Princess. With a priceless Crown of Jewels.

"Your Third Wish?" asked the Fairy Godmother. The elderly woman's Dog raised his head and uttered a single, weak hoarse "woof."

"Could you possibly turn my wonderful Dog into a Handsome Prince?" POOF: There, in front of the Old Woman, who has now turned into a Beautiful Princess, stood the most Handsome Young Man anyone had ever seen. More handsome than anyone could possibly imagine.

She stared at him in awe, completely smitten. As he came toward her, her knees weakened. He bent down, brushing his lips across her ear as he whispered,
"I'll bet you're sorry you had me neutered."