Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself? [02922] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?

Hey Ann

Join the club............................courage used to mean something
completely
different than it does now. We all have it in us and you will find yours.

I love the mail, but I've found something more important
here...............people who
understand. Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave B