Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself? [02921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?

Hi Leslie

Hope ya get to make sense out of this whole cancer thing! I've been
struggling to
make decisions and have found that there is no right or wrong.......I
recently (actually
today) made a decision to have some chemo martinis.................and I
realized that
whatever decision I made was Right For Me.

I'm a young 54 who still thinks I'm 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Dave B