Re: [MOL] Is anybody out there? [02915] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is anybody out there?

Hi, Peggy:  I'm here.  It is a little quiet today, though.  Maybe some of us
have the Monday blues.  I do.  My air conditioning is broken.  The repairman
is here, but I know it's going to cost an arm and a leg -- MINE!!!  Heavy
sigh.  Later.

Love, Kathy in Boise (where it's HOT HOT HOT)>