Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?no; but a big WELCOME ANYWAY! [02894] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have I already introduced myself?no; but a big WELCOME ANYWAY!

Hi Ann!  Welcome and glad you came forward.  We can offer you more strength
if we know you; so thanks for sharing with us.  This way when researching I
can zero in on cervical cancer now that I know.  Let me get this straight,
you are to go back to the doctor to find out the treatment plan, the staging
or what?  Now girlfriend, I know it is scary, do you have a friend to take
with you?  It helps as they can be a second set of ear's.  This is something
you really have to do, like it or not.  If not things will only get worse
and none of us would like that to happen to you.  Please keep us posted and
know that we will walk with you every step.  Warmly, your friend, lillian